Charcoal Briquette Machine Brief Introduction
Charcoal briquette machine refers to the equipment for compressing the charcoal powder or coal dust into different shape blocks. According to the different briquetting principles and briquette shapes, we divide them into 4 types, charcoal briquette extruder, pillow charcoal machine, shisha charcoal press machine, and honeycomb coal briquette machine.
Charcoal Briquettes Application
Charcoal briquettes are mainly used as solid fuel in both households and industries. You can see them used for roasting meat on the BBQ grill, burning on the household stove for cooking, heating the industrial boiler in factories, etc. It is a good business for producing charcoal briquettes.
How to get charcoal/coal materials for making briquettes
- Waste charcoal or coal dust. In the charcoal production plant or coal mine, there is a lot of waste charcoal/coal in small pieces and dust. These waste charcoals can be collected and used for making briquettes. It is not only a good way to get cheap materials for making briquettes, but also turn the waste into wealth, increasing the level of resource utilization.
- Make charcoal from biomass materials, such as waste wood, branches, coconut shell, rice husk, bamboo, palm shell, etc. You need to build a charcoal kiln to produce charcoal or use the carbonization furnace for charring the biomass materials into charcoal.
Requirements of charcoal for making briquettes
- Size. The charcoal or coal size should be less than 5mm so that they can be easily pressed into briquettes.
- Moisture. The moisture of charcoal for making briquettes is around 30%. Proper moisture is good for the briquettes forming and increasing the density of the charcoal briquettes.
- Biner. Usually, the binder is necessary for the charcoal briquettes processing. Binder can make the charcoal briquettes more solid and smooth. The most common binder is corn starch or cassava starch. The best binder adding rate is 4%-6%. There are also some customers who add the combustion improver to accelerate the lighting speed of charcoal. No matter binder or ignite accelerating agent, you can use a charcoal mixer to blend the charcoal powder with water and additive evenly.
Charcoal Briquette Extruder Machine
The charcoal briquette extruder machine adopts spiral extrusion molding. It mainly includes the machine base, bearing seat, screw shaft, cylinder body, discharge port, and mold. The whole set briquette extruder machine is driven by an electric motor. The common mold shape is hexagonal, octagonal, square, and round. Besides, the briquettes core can be solid or hollow.
Technical parameters of charcoal extruder machine
Spare parts and briquette cutter of charcoal extruder machine
How the extrusion briquette machine work
Pillow Charcoal Machine
Pillow charcoal press is a roller type charcoal briquette machine. It can convert charcoal/coal powder into oval shape and pillow shape briquettes. This machine includes two press rollers and the roll grooves can be customized to produce different shape and size coal briquettes. Charcoal briquettes are solid and convenient for packing and transportation. They are widely used for barbecue, grilling, refractories, power plants, and metallurgy.
Press Roller of charcoal press machine
The common shape of the mold is oval shape and pillow shape. If you want to know more about spare parts for pillow charcoal machines, you can read the blog Coal Briquette Machine Press Roller
Technical parameters of coal briquette press
Pillow charcoal briquette machine working video
Shisha Charcoal Machine
Shisha charcoal machine is mainly composed of a pair of punches. The punch presses up and down to press the granular charcoal into tablet-like shisha coals. It can produce different diameters charcoal tablets and cubes.
Shisha Charcoal Briquettes Processing
- Weigh a certain proportion of binder and water, stir well, and put aside.
- Feed the charcoal powder to the wheel milling mixer and add an appropriate amount of combustion improver to mix evenly.
- Add the prepared binder into the charcoal powder in proportion and continue to stir until the powder is not dispersed.
- Put the uniformly stirred carbon powder into a shisha/hookah charcoal machine to make charcoal tabletsof various shapes.
Shisha charcoal machine working video
Honeycomb Coal Briquette Machine
Honeycomb coal briquette machine can compress the small coal pieces and dust into coal blocks with holes. Its mold can be changed easily to produce cylindrical shape and square shape briquettes. The coal briquette diameter range is 90-250mm with different hole quantity. Honeycomb coal is widely used as household fuel for cooking.
Honeycomb Coal Machine Working Video
Parameters of honeycomb briquette machine
|Honeycomb coal briquette diameter||φ100-φ120mm||φ100-φ140mm||φ100-φ160mm||φ180-220mm|
|Coal briquette height||70-80mm||70-80mm||70-80mm||70-80mm|
|Belt rotating speed||406r/min||406r/min||406r/min||406r/min|