Charcoal Briquette Machine Brief Introduction
Charcoal briquette machine refers to the equipment for compressing the charcoal powder or coal dust into different shape blocks. According to the different briquetting principles and briquette shapes, we divide them into 4 types, charcoal briquette extruder, pillow charcoal machine, shisha charcoal press machine, and honeycomb coal briquette machine.
Charcoal Briquettes Application
Charcoal briquettes are mainly used as solid fuel in both households and industries. You can see them used for roasting meat on the BBQ grill, burning on the household stove for cooking, heating the industrial boiler in factories, etc. It is a good business for producing charcoal briquettes.
How to get charcoal/coal materials for making briquettes
- Waste charcoal or coal dust. In the charcoal production plant or coal mine, there is a lot of waste charcoal/coal in small pieces and dust. These waste charcoals can be collected and used for making briquettes. It is not only a good way to get cheap materials for making briquettes, but also turn the waste into wealth, increasing the level of resource utilization.
- Make charcoal from biomass materials, such as waste wood, branches, coconut shell, rice husk, bamboo, palm shell, etc. You need to build a charcoal kiln to produce charcoal or use the carbonization furnace for charring the biomass materials into charcoal.
Requirements of charcoal for making briquettes
- Size. The charcoal or coal size should be less than 5mm so that they can be easily pressed into briquettes.
- Moisture. The moisture of charcoal for making briquettes is around 30%. Proper moisture is good for the briquettes forming and increasing the density of the charcoal briquettes.
- Biner. Usually, the binder is necessary for the charcoal briquettes processing. Binder can make the charcoal briquettes more solid and smooth. The most common binder is corn starch or cassava starch. The best binder adding rate is 4%-6%. There are also some customers who add the combustion improver to accelerate the lighting speed of charcoal. No matter binder or ignite accelerating agent, you can use a charcoal mixer to blend the charcoal powder with water and additive evenly.
Charcoal Briquette Extruder Machine
The charcoal briquette extruder machine adopts spiral extrusion molding. It mainly includes the machine base, bearing seat, screw shaft, cylinder body, discharge port, and mold. The whole set briquette extruder machine is driven by an electric motor. The common mold shape is hexagonal, octagonal, square, and round. Besides, the briquettes core can be solid or hollow.
Technical parameters of charcoal extruder machine
Spare parts and briquette cutter of charcoal extruder machine
How the extrusion briquette machine work