Honeycomb coal briquette machine refers to the equipment for punching the coal powder into honeycomb briquettes. Its mold can be changed easily to produce different shapes and diameter briquettes. There is a cylindrical shape, square shape mold for choice, coal briquette diameter range is 90-250mm. Honeycomb coal briquettes are widely used as household fuel for cooking.
Different Type Honeycomb Coal Briquettes
Honeycomb coal briquettes are the main types of civil fuel in rural areas. It has been developed from cylindrical to square, polygonal, and concave shapes. There are various sizes of 100-250mm in diameter, with 12, 16, 19, 21 holes, etc. These holes improve convection, heat transfer performance, and the degree of coal burning, thereby increasing thermal efficiency.
Why Produce Honeycomb Coal Briquette
Ordinary briquettes use anthracite as the raw material. The upper ignition briquettes are processed with low-quality coal such as bituminous coal, lignite and coal slime as the main raw materials and various combustible materials. In addition to home cooking and heating, it is also popularized and applied in canteens and catering industries.
Combining briquette with advanced stoves, the thermal efficiency is 20%-45% higher than that of burnt coal. Generally, it can save coal by 20-30%, smoke dust by 40%-60%, and CO by 80%. After strengthening the sulfur agent, SO2 is reduced by 40%-60%, NOx is reduced by 55%, BaP is reduced by 90%, and the smoke blackness reaches Ringelmann 1/4 level. Significantly energy saving and environmental protection
Honeycomb coal press machine structure and design
The whole set honeycomb coal machine consists of machine body, transmission part, coal feeding part, stamping part, and belt conveying part.
- The feeding part includes a rotating shaft, hopper, and mixer. Coal powder is mixed and filled into the mold.
3. The coal briquette press body consists of the platen, engine base, and frames.
5. After the honeycomb briquette is finished, the belt conveyor carries the briquettes out.
2. The stamping part consists of the slider, sliding beam, punch, base, punching head, active mold, and spring. The compacting degree of coal briquettes is determined by the punching pressure.
4. The transmission part includes an electric motor, pulley, gearbox, and transmission shaft. Electric motor drove the shaft to make the plate and rotating disc working.
You can check the below video to know how the honeycomb coal press machine work
|Honeycomb coal briquette diameter
|Coal briquette height
|Belt rotating speed