What is a horizontal carbonization machine
Horizontal carbonization machine is a new type of charcoal-making equipment. It adopts a horizontal design to reduce machine height. So it is more convenient for loading raw materials. Same as other airflow carbonization stoves, it also includes a smoke recycle system. Smoke generated in the carbonizing process enters the purifier and then be ignited for heating the furnace. Besides, the redundant gas can be used as the heat source for the sawdust dryer, boiler, etc.
Features of horizontal carbonization furnace
1. Three layers structure of the furnace body. The inner layer is high heat transfer and wear-resistance steel for increasing the carbonizing temperature. The middle layer is the asbestos for insulation. The outer layer is painted steel.
2. The door of the furnace is sealed with ceramic packing. This can prevent the air from entering the furnace and increase the charcoal yield. Ceramic packing is woven from high-quality ceramic fibers. It is widely used for the sealing of high-temperature equipment.
3. Green and Energy Saving. The purifier tank can clean the smoke generated in the carbonizing. The cleaned gas enters the burning chamber through the pipes and then be ignited for heating the furnace. In this process, no harmful gas is emitted and reduces the consumption of wood, coal, LPG, etc for heating.
4. Shorter Cooling time. This furnace adopts Air cooling or Water Cooling, which vastly shortens the cooling time after the carbonization finished.
5. Guide Rail and Loading basket. They are uniquely equipped for the horizontal carbonizing machine. Workers can load the wood or briquettes into the steel basket and then push it into the carbonizing chamber. This design saves the labor cost a lot and makes the operation easier.
End products of carbonization machine
The horizontal carbonization machine can carbonize wood lumps, branches, coconut shells, bamboo, sawdust briquettes, etc. It produces charcoal by batch, carbonizing time 8-10 hours, water cooling time 2-3 hours, air cooling 6-8 hours.