Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
Rotary drum dryer includes: 1. Hot air stove 2. Feeding hopper 3. Carrier roller 4. Dryer chamber 5. Electric motor driving 6. Carrier roller 7. discharging port 8. Cyclone separator 9. fan
In additional, we can customize the heating device, and equip elevator, conveyor, constant weight feeding machine, and etc.
How the wood chip rotary drum dryer work
- Dryer cylinder is inclined at a small angle (3-5 °) from the horizontal line.
- Wet material is sent to the feeding hopper by conveyor or elevator, and hot airflow enters the cylinder together with material. As the cylinder rotates, material gradually moves from the higher end to the lower end under the effect of gravity.
- There are many shoveling plates welded on the inner wall of the cylinder. Their function is to shovel and scatter the material to increase the contact surface between material and air flow, to increase the drying rate, and to promote the material moving forward.
- During the forward movement of the wet material, hot air is continuously heating to dry the wet material.
- Finally, the cyclone dust collector collects the materials carried by the gas, the exhaust gas and water vapor are discharged from the upper outlet, and the dried materials are discharged from the lower outlet.
Rotary drum sawdust dryer working video
Technical parameters of rotary drum dryer
|Hot air temperature|